Saturday, September 9, 2017

Beta Testing

The Federation Planet Defense Forces (FPDF) have developed a new robot fighter (Robot-7) to be a robot guard and protect the planet. The scientists have asked Red Brother to help test the Robot's capabilities. Something has gone wrong, and the Robot immediately attacked the muscled young hero without warning.
Metal fingers clamped dug into the thik trapezius of the hero paralyzing the young hereo with pain. Robot 7 energized its right fist with a massive electrical charge and prepared to smash into the head of the young hero.
------------------------------------------
I have opened up a Pateron account to see if I can raise money for a faster computer. I will still make things and put them up here, but they will appear on Patreon first. I will also have some of the longer stories on the Patreon site and also update some of my older stories into a PDF format for easier reading.
Thank you for considering supporting me.
https://www.patreon.com/ripped

No comments:

Post a Comment